Children are not a burden to escape or endure; they are a blessing that drives us to Christ because we are incapable of parenting well without Him. - Kim Brenneman

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Sad

I miss him today...
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
And i know that he is happier in heaven with Jesus, but i wish he was here to see his grandsons... i wish he was coming for Christmas this year with mom. I wish he was here so that Mom wouldn't be so sad... and I just wish he was here because i miss him...


3 comments:

nyssa said...

I'm sorry for the grief you're feeling. There are no words to comfort you but if I had them, I would surely give them to you. I just want you to know I'm praying for your mom so that she feels held through this season and for you for carrying the burden of knowing your mother's sadness and your own. xoxox

My Little Warriors said...

Thank you fo your kind words Nyssa, my soul is hungry today for extra affirmation and comfort.

Kmarie said...

I am so sorry for the pain especially during this season. I can't imagine and I have no words...I just want you to know I deeply felt this. To my core and sent empathy and warm consolation your way through prayer and thought.
Love