Children are not a burden to escape or endure; they are a blessing that drives us to Christ because we are incapable of parenting well without Him. - Kim Brenneman

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Just a few pictures

My mom is here out west visiting from the Midwest for Christmas! I actually haven't taken many pictures at all but we have a few, so at the request of a friend i am posting them! Maybe i will take more this week! :)

I hope everyone had a beautiful holiday celebration and I hope that this year is ending well for you all!

 
 
 
Me and Elijah in our jammies! Thanks to a close friend for such AWESOME footed pj's! LOVE THEM! :)
 


The Boys all wrapped up in a blanket that my older sister made for us... I LOVE it... it is so soft!!!!

2 comments:

Kmarie said...

It does look soft! And pretty!;) you look so young! In a good I wish I did way;) your boys are adorable;) I have them on my fridge;) next time I want one of you guys too;) happy Christmas!;)

Kmarie said...

P.s. I love that you are sharing pictures. Yes take more;) and the zebra pjs do look so comply! If they have feet you could be cozy on those cold camping trips you talk about;) lol
All my love