Children are not a burden to escape or endure; they are a blessing that drives us to Christ because we are incapable of parenting well without Him. - Kim Brenneman

Friday, October 29, 2010

We recently went on vacation to northern Washington and a friend came with on one of our hiking adventures to capture some family photo's.. she really captured our family so well and I love them! So here you are :) They aren't the kind of pose and smile pictures.. this is real everyday Crume family life... I'm still waiting for her to send me the pictures from the rest of the trip including the pictures of us cleaning out Elijah's car seat on the side of the road after he projectile vomited everywhere! Good times....








2 comments:

Jamie said...

Great pictures!!

SadieAnne said...

These are great! I love the serene shots by the water! I miss the PNW.