Children are not a burden to escape or endure; they are a blessing that drives us to Christ because we are incapable of parenting well without Him. - Kim Brenneman

Sunday, May 11, 2014

looking back

OKay, okay.. I know I've been gone for a while. I've been thinking about this space again and writing. SO this is for you.. especially Kmarie, because I know you are my main blogger/ reader friend and I know you miss when people drop off the radar!



I was reading through some old posts and I happened upon this one which was written a little over a year ago... http://mylittlewarriors.blogspot.com/2013/01/missing-beauty-and-dear-daniel.html .. go read it and then come back here.

Daniel now drinks out of a cup great. Honestly, It took A LOT of time, and A LOT of patience, but he does it. And I love that I have my thoughts and feeling written down at that time about how I was feeling and what was going on... I love that I can look back and reflect and see how things have changed... and I think it's time to return to this space so that next year, I can look back and say "AHA... LOOK HOW FAR WE HAVE COME"..

this is good for me...

So hello again blog world, and blog friends near and far. welcome back to reading my unending run on sentences, terrible grammar, scattered thoughts, and my families strange, sometimes exciting, sometimes boring happenings.

4 comments:

Kmarie said...

Oh I ADORE that you are back...tis true..I get sad when people are off the blog world...and that is exactly why I blog...so I can remember and look back or else I would not remember...It actually helps me live in the moment well. YAY...I am so happy for DANIEL and YOU!!!! WHOOT WHOOT AND HIP HIP HORRAY for the heroes you both are.
I love that you may post occasionally again. I never find it boring to read a friend.

Called to Question said...

Great to have you back!

I know how you feel about looking back and rereading your old posts, I just did the same the other day. Sometimes I am happy that I have progressed, other times I get discouraged at how I have remained the same or still dealing with the same issues. But alas, here we are, all writing to one another, sharing and encouraging one another on. So welcome back!

So glad for Daniel. :)

My Little Warriors said...

-calledtoquestion.. YES, I forgot to add the whole discouraged at how I have remained the same, also at how I seem to have to learn the same lessons over and over again.

-Kmarie.. I am SO glad you don't find it boring to read a friend! Thank you for the love and support! I have a serious goal of 3 days a week on this space.. :)

Joel and Renée said...

welcome back. I've missed you!!
~Renee