Children are not a burden to escape or endure; they are a blessing that drives us to Christ because we are incapable of parenting well without Him. - Kim Brenneman

Saturday, November 5, 2011

I've spent the last few days playing with Daniel's new ipad. There are so many cool programs, and after spending hours shifting through reviews and different functions I went with the app. icommunicate for Daniel's main communicating needs right now. I wish you all could see this thing! I'm so excited to give Daniel a voice!!!! :)

Now for a few pictures...

Matt is endevoring on building a top secret project that has to do with a speed boat... Elijah thinks it's pretty cool...






It's a good thing that our chickens are so friendly and don't mind the boys...



I hope you my reader are having a great weekend..

until next time...

1 comment:

Emily said...

I love the glimpses into your life!