Children are not a burden to escape or endure; they are a blessing that drives us to Christ because we are incapable of parenting well without Him. - Kim Brenneman

Saturday, November 26, 2011

for those of you who have wondered

I've been talking about Daniel a lot, and for some of you who read this you've never met him or gotten the chance to meet him. So here is a video of Daniel doing his talking and saying hello. I made this video for my mom to thank her for all that she has helped us with in giving Daniel a voice. I took this video tonight and just to let you know his verbalizing is much more then it has been even in the past few weeks. In the end he signs thank you. He does use very basic signs when i ask him to. Joshua jumps in near the end to add his sense of hyperness!



oh and for some reason he has been pointing to his teeth a lot lately and trying to tell me something, not sure if they hurt or what, i guess i trip to the dentist is due... :S

No comments: