Children are not a burden to escape or endure; they are a blessing that drives us to Christ because we are incapable of parenting well without Him. - Kim Brenneman

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Today

I got to snuggle a precious newborn that I've been praying for for the past since i knew she existed! :D Thanks Leanne for sharing her for a short time!

My husband got offered a unique business opportunity that may allow us some vacation time as a family in one of our favorite areas (the Olympic national forest) I'm hoping that it pans out...

I'm feeling joyful and full of hope. It's so nice to be in that place.

I'm loving my boys getting older.. it's so much fun and I am just feeling so blessed by their unique characters.

I'm working on putting together stories of Jesus' life to go through for the days leading up to Easter. I really think Easter is an important time and I really want to lead up to it with the boys on the life of Jesus and what He was like and the things that He did. Do you do anything to lead up to Easter for your kids? Do you celebrate Easter?

I hope tonight your hearts find peace and rest in Christ alone!

1 comment:

Becca at One Girl said...

Oh Kristin I am so jealous of your possibility of going to Olympic National Park. I spend a day there this past June while in Washington and I still dream of the rainforest, ocean and beautiful mountains.