Children are not a burden to escape or endure; they are a blessing that drives us to Christ because we are incapable of parenting well without Him. - Kim Brenneman

Sunday, December 19, 2010

7 years

7 years ago I married an amazing man. We have traveled an exciting and sometimes rocky road so far, but God has truly blessed our marriage and I would not be the person I am without Matt's constant love and encouragement. The greatest gift that God ever gave me, besides eternal life, is my husband. I made a little video of the last 7 years together. It is set to the music of "Be thou my vision"(which is the song i walked down the isle to) preformed by Dave Gilchrist, and "Dancing in the minefields" by Andrew Peterson. Just a little glimpse into our life.

2 comments:

Marissa said...

Happy Anniversary!
I walked down the aisle to Dan playing Be Thou My Vision on the violin! and we love the Andrew Peterson song as well!

Jamie said...

Happy anniversary!!