Children are not a burden to escape or endure; they are a blessing that drives us to Christ because we are incapable of parenting well without Him. - Kim Brenneman

Monday, December 7, 2009

Things are coming together for a move to Minnesota... we're hoping to have a job, sell the house and be moving out there in March or April. There is A LOT to do before then but I'm confident that we will get it done and I'm just SOOOOOO excited to be moving back to my home state! I am going to miss the northwest, but i know that we will be able to visit often with Matt's parents being out here. Please continue to keep us in your prayers about job stuff.

Brr it's been cold here lately... brrr.. getting us ready for the Midwest!

Roxy is down to the last stretch of her pregnancy... we are expecting puppies within the next 5 days! Maybe sooner...

Hmm i was going to write more but I'm just to tired... so enjoy some pictures and maybe i will muster up enough energy tomorrow to share more!


Elijah has discovered his brothers superman doll and now is one of his favorite things to play with.




1 comment:

Leanne said...

KRISTIN!!!

It's you!!!!!!!

I didn't know you had a blog!

Hi!

So good to see you on here!

I love your blog....will be following you and definitely, this is perfect for when you move....

Blessings to you today, dear friend!