Children are not a burden to escape or endure; they are a blessing that drives us to Christ because we are incapable of parenting well without Him. - Kim Brenneman

Wednesday, December 30, 2009


Joshua cuddling with a puppy

Happy, active Daniel

Elijah, my little treasure!

I wish i had the time and energy to write a nice long update... but i don't. So here's the short version...
Elijah is walking EVERYWHERE. He is so cute and SO proud of himself. He grows more and more every day and he never ceases to amaze me. He truly is a treasure and a blessing from the Lord.
Daniel has been SUPER busy lately... lots and lots of energy. Today when Matt was leaving for work I was holding Daniel and I said "BYE DADDY"... Daniel waved and said "bu". That was exciting for us because he used a sound in a way that made sense! YIPPIE... talking days are almost here. I've started potty training hard core this week... he sits on the potty every 25 minutes in hopes that i will be able to get him to go in the potty. Once he does i know he will get it.
Joshua is doing fantastic. He is such a sensitive, smart, and loving child.
Well it's time to go put Daniel on the potty! Hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas!!! I'll post on our Happy birthday Jesus celebration another time :)

1 comment:

Leanne said...

The puppies are soooo sooo cute!!!

YAY for Daniel! You just stick with the potty training every 25 minutes, you can do it!!!! He's making progress, be glad for that! I know you are glad.

That pic of Elijah is so cute, and perfect!