Children are not a burden to escape or endure; they are a blessing that drives us to Christ because we are incapable of parenting well without Him. - Kim Brenneman

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Chemicals

Since having children who are sensitive to everything i've been doing gobs and gobs of research. My newest passion has been the teflon cookware... check out this article, do some of your own research and start thinking about what chemicals you are putting into you and your child's body...

http://tuberose.com/Teflon.html

There is some nasty stuff out there... call me crazy but I am going to try my hardest to continue to rid my family of as much toxins as possible.

1 comment:

Leanne said...

I agree totally, we have to be diligent and militant about what we put in our bodies and our kids bodies, and for this reason we no longer use non stick cookware.

Thanks for posting about this issue that most people never think about!