Children are not a burden to escape or endure; they are a blessing that drives us to Christ because we are incapable of parenting well without Him. - Kim Brenneman

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sunday randoms

we will have a warm winter...


It's all about the frosting...


not to fancy this year, but still cute...


I saw this picture in the thrift store and it made me think of the Dawn Treader, so i couldn't resist and now it has a home in the boys bathroom. I must admit that every time i see it i expect water to come spilling out and to be transported into the world of Narnia. If you have never read " The Voyage of the Dawn Treader", you should...

2 comments:

Jamie said...

What do you mean, not fancy... that is a darling cake! I hope he loved it.

And that picture is perfect!! It totally looks like it should transport you into Narnia!

Kmarie said...

Love the picture and the cake. And your playlist looks great! I can't play it in Canada but I know all those songs. Good choices! Thanks for sharing:)