Children are not a burden to escape or endure; they are a blessing that drives us to Christ because we are incapable of parenting well without Him. - Kim Brenneman

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

My Mother

Let me just tell you that she is such a strong woman in the Lord. Her faith is strong and steady and I would not be the woman I am today without her example of determination, faith, and grace. She is my inspiration and I hope to one day be at least half the mom to my kids that she is to me. I know that she feels like she put us through a lot when we were little, but in all honesty, i wouldn't have changed a thing in who she is. Life hasn't been easy for her, but she is so strong and so gentle and loving and faithful.
I love her so much and I know that this time is not easy for her and my heart breaks for the loss of her best friend. I'm just so in awe of her steadfast trust in the Lord and how she is pressing into Him during this time.
I love you Mom.






















1 comment:

Kmarie said...

So sweet. I pray she has comfort during this time.