Children are not a burden to escape or endure; they are a blessing that drives us to Christ because we are incapable of parenting well without Him. - Kim Brenneman

Sunday, November 14, 2010

numbers and boys

Tonight i have 5 little boys in my house. 3 of my own and 2 are my very good friends. Ages: 5, 5, 4, 2, and soon to be 2 on thursday! I've always wanted 5 children... more specifically 3 boys and 2 girls.
So this is a conversation that Matt and I had earlier this evening...

"Honey, it'll be like you always wanted, 5 kids"

"yeah but i didn't want 5 boys, i wanted 3 boys and two girls"

"well you know if we would of had 5 kids we would of ended up with all boys anyway"


You know...I think he's probably right...

but honestly.. i'm LOVING having 5 little boys in the house tonight

No comments: