Children are not a burden to escape or endure; they are a blessing that drives us to Christ because we are incapable of parenting well without Him. - Kim Brenneman

Saturday, March 2, 2013

down memory lane...

I was looking through photo's tonight and i felt like sharing...
 
 
 
my, my niece and my boys hiking in Minnesota last summer...
 
 

Daniel last summer... sooo looking forward to summer!!! More then i ever have i think.
 
 

Sequoia National Forest with my older sister, brother, and Marty back in 92' or 93' i believe... great memories...
 
 

I love this picture.. this is what i look like on hiking and camping trips.. hanging out on a rock enjoying nature...my spirit soars...
 
 

Elijah was such a chunk monster with so much joy!
 

Friends that i love and miss back in Minnesota and Texas!
 
 

Look Renee!!!! We actually have a picture that we are in together!!!! Maybe someday we can be in more pictures together! :)
 

Dear forever friend visiting me!!!!
 


Why yes.. i did push this tree over... :)


 
 
 
well when you are only like 25 miles away from California why not go with your awesome niece..
 
 

 
just to turn right back around to Oregon...
 
 
 

Crater Lake in July....
 
 

 
 
 

Oh Alpaca....
 
 
 
 

 
Why yes.. that is an opossum head on a stick...
 
 
 

Smile...
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 


walking along the coastline in october.. that is the pacific on the left hand side of the picture... look how little joshua is!!! he comes up almost past my shoulder now!

3 comments:

Audrey said...

Loved seeing glimpses of your life;) in some regards we are a tad different... Seeing you on that rock I could actually feel my butt cheeks getting cold and feel the surface dig in, the chilly air, the wet uncomfortable water, the concern of bugs and animals... My sensitivities make me seem like a girly girl!;) I wouldn't be able to function!;) I wish I could forget about all that and enjoy it like you do!;) your life suits you;) beautiful and cute kiddos too;)

Alfie and Maria said...

I am longing for spring/summer more than most years too. We've gone for walks around the lake twice this week because the sun came out and the temps were above 25... but we're supposed to get 8 to 12 inches of snow tomorrow. Time to build a giant snow otter in the front yard, I guess! I miss you, friend... I look forward to the day we can get more pictures of us (and with Elin, and with Renee!).

Joel and Renée said...

I love all those pictures. It is fun to look at pic from the past. And yes! Someday maybe we'll have some pics with us together! :) ~Renee