Children are not a burden to escape or endure; they are a blessing that drives us to Christ because we are incapable of parenting well without Him. - Kim Brenneman

Friday, April 6, 2012

there is a qoute from a show called "touch" that hit home for me on how i feel with my kids.. i must share it with you...

"there is so many things I wanted to teach you.... That's how I always thought it was suppose to be.... That's what being a parent was... Me teaching you. Now it turns out.... it's you teaching me."





2 comments:

Leanne said...

Sigh.

I loved your previous post as well....Thank you so much for that message. It's timely and yes, HOW can one be surrounded by so much beauty and mystery and inticate designand still not believe in a CREATOR?? Thanks for that post...

And AMEN to this one as well...I myself need to have a more teachable spirit, a childlike spirit, so that I can learn MORE from my children!

OOOOH a juicy cheeseburger sounds divine!!!!

(((HUGS)))

Kmarie said...

Lovely quote.