Children are not a burden to escape or endure; they are a blessing that drives us to Christ because we are incapable of parenting well without Him. - Kim Brenneman

Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday night randoms

-still feeling off, but numbness has subsided - went to the chiropractor today and I feel a little better, but still had dizziness, nausea, and a headache. - headed to the neurologist on Monday... -planning on heading to my naturalpathic doctor next. - Joshua got glasses for reading and school work and he looks very grown up in them! - through teaching a friend's daughter the flute I have gained back a part of my life that I thought was put to rest. I love music and the playing of it, and after we had our children I figured I wouldn't have time to play again so I sold my instruments. My friend found out that I played for many years and asked me to teach, so i started teaching and I feel like a piece of me has come back... I went out and bought a flute so that I could really be a good teacher and get back into music full swing. So thank you friend for allowing me to teach your daughter! You know who you are! I feel honored and blessed to be a part of your life! - I love my husband. Seriously blessed over here! He has been so supportive and helpful during this current down episode.

2 comments:

Kmarie said...

You are a wonderfully sweet person. Glad you got some of your life back;) hope you feel better elsewhere soon too and that you get some answers;)
Oh and share away dear one;)
Love

Megan said...

:)