Children are not a burden to escape or endure; they are a blessing that drives us to Christ because we are incapable of parenting well without Him. - Kim Brenneman

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

numb faces and 5 hour doctors visits

last night my right arm went numb. Which sadly enough isn't a new thing for me. But then the right side of my face went numb along with a sudden onset of a headache just on that side.
I spent 5 hours at the doctors office today.
After an ekg, ct scan, blood work, and a chest x ray no answers where found but the fact that my blood work showed a chance of a blood clot was somewhere in my body. Other then that just questions....
So now i am referred to a neurologist and hopefully some answers will appear.
Until then I'm tired, i'm going to rest and hopefully the numbness will subside enough for me to feel "normal" again.

2 comments:

Kmarie said...

Numbness often scares me more than pain. I am so sorry for you And my prayers go out to you. Hope it's not a blood blot and that the neurologists find what is needed. Let me know.
Sending love and care;)

Leanne said...

Hmmm....are you seeing a local neurologist???

I will pray for you!!!!!!!!!!

(((HUGS)))