Children are not a burden to escape or endure; they are a blessing that drives us to Christ because we are incapable of parenting well without Him. - Kim Brenneman

Saturday, September 25, 2010

4 years



Daniel,
4 years ago you where born. 4 years ago my heart grew even larger to love you. 4 years ago i never knew how much closer you would bring me to Jesus.
Though you are 4 years old, you still haven't called me Mom or told me that you love me. But I can feel it in your gentle warm embraces, and see it in your sweet smiles. You, my son, are my little blessing that constantly brings me joy and allows me to be a better person. My life has been enriched by yours and I pray that through the years you will continue to not only be a blessing to your family around you, but to everyone you meet. May your life always make an imprint of Jesus on others. I LOVE YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIEL!

No comments: