Children are not a burden to escape or endure; they are a blessing that drives us to Christ because we are incapable of parenting well without Him. - Kim Brenneman

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

What's a post without some pictures?
This weekend we went exploring. There are many logging road that scale mountain ranges here in Washington. We like to explore as many as we can and find new exciting places. I would post some pictures of the beautiful views that we find.. but in all honesty i am to busy enjoying them and making sure my children are not falling off cliffs.



Joshua and Daddy roasting a hot dog.



Elijah crawling on all fours up the road... it was just way to hard for him to walk with how much we bundled him up... but he enjoyed the time on the ground!


Joshua driving the Land cruiser. (not really , but he wishes!)

I'm feeling at a standstill, or a crossroads of sorts. We know that we don't want to stay in Washington any longer. We feel God's prompting to move, but we're at a bit of a preparing stage. Things need to be done and fixed and sold before moving, and a job needs to be found. Matt is applying for jobs, but online applicants from long distances are usually not a companies first choice. But we still apply while we are here getting things ready. I'm just hoping and praying that everything will line up into place and the transition will be fairly smooth. This will be our furthest move yet and by far the hardest. We've moved from Canada down to Oregon, which was about 18 hours. And then from northern to southern oregon, and then from southern back up to northern and then over the river to Washington and 2 moves within Washington. I imagine moving from Washington to Minnesota with three small children, potentially our dog and as many of our worldly possessions as we can bring will be a HUGE undertaking. It may seem crazy and super stressful, but I'm ready (well almost) and I'm just crazy enough. And anyway... i love my family and I just want to be near them to support them and help them out. LOVE YOU MOM and I can't WAIT to live close by! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Kristin, I believe that if God wants you in Minnesota, that job that Matt needs is just a matter of time!

I'll pray!