Children are not a burden to escape or endure; they are a blessing that drives us to Christ because we are incapable of parenting well without Him. - Kim Brenneman

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Ape Caves

Today we went to the Ape Caves (an old lava tube) near Mt. ST.Helens. It was my first time. Honestly, I don't like caves... wet, dark, rocks. I would much rather hike out in the woods. The boys did well and they enjoyed the little bit of exploring that we did. I think next time the caves will just be a daddy and the boys outing. After we went down into the caves we went on a hike to enjoy the snow! I love snow and we don't get it down here often since we live near sea level and so close to the ocean. Here are a couple of pictures from today. The first is of Joshua looking down into the caves before we went down there. I didn't get any more of the caves because i was to busy making sure children weren't falling into holes and smashing their heads into rocks!






No comments: