Children are not a burden to escape or endure; they are a blessing that drives us to Christ because we are incapable of parenting well without Him. - Kim Brenneman

Monday, August 3, 2009

it's been a while

I know it's been a while since i have updated... life has been busy with summer so i'll post some pictures and write stuff later. :) For now enjoy the pictures and i hope it's as sunshiny and warm where you are at too!



Genie, uncle David and my mom


Melissa and Anthony with Grandpa Young (my mom's dad and my uncles children)



All the great grandchildren and some of the grandchildern and some random inlaw on my cousins side :)

I think Elijah looks liek me




Mom and the older boys




Matt bulding our shop!





Joshua riding the carousal





Marie, the coolest niece ever!




yummy sand!







1 comment:

Alfie and Maria said...

Cute pictures! I love that one of you and Elijah. He really does look like you - except for the drool, of course!! :)