Children are not a burden to escape or endure; they are a blessing that drives us to Christ because we are incapable of parenting well without Him. - Kim Brenneman

Monday, June 22, 2009

Time is precious. Days go by to fast and little boys grow into young men.
Today i was watching my boys play and i realized that this is such a short season. One day they aren't going to run to me for hugs when they get hurt or run around the house pretending there are pirates chasing them. One day they will grow and be gone and i will be left with the memories that i am making with them now. I am making tomorrows memories today, and i sure hope that it is a good memory for my boys. I only pray that they feel loved and cared for and that they feel the most blessed to have the mother and father that they have. And one day they will look back with good memories and be able to say that we showed them the love of Christ in our every action.

No comments: