Children are not a burden to escape or endure; they are a blessing that drives us to Christ because we are incapable of parenting well without Him. - Kim Brenneman

Monday, July 28, 2014

Feeling Crafty

I read somewhere that essential oils can corrode plastic. I use essential oils in my homemade all purpose cleaner so I decided it was time to find some non-plastic cleaning spray bottles .... and this is what I came up with...



 
 
 
I know the clear one isn't that pretty but I've been using this homemade cleaner for 6 years now and I haven't gone back to the store back stuff!
 
 
 

 
I was browsing shops in Portland the other day and I saw these SUPER cute mason jar soap dispensers (it's okay if you don't think they are cute, i'll still be your friend!).. anyway I picked it up to look at the price tag and it said 22$! SERIOUSLY... no way man.. I can do that myself!
 So I did... and it cost me roughly $1.50 to make my own.
 
LOVE IT!!!!!

1 comment:

Kmarie said...

You ARE Crafty! that looks so awesome. I love mason jars...I did not know that essential oils corrupt plastic. I use all my cleaner sprays in old plastic jars...where did u get your glass sprays from?