Children are not a burden to escape or endure; they are a blessing that drives us to Christ because we are incapable of parenting well without Him. - Kim Brenneman

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Qoutes that i wanted to put on the last post, but good enough for thier own!

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish He didn't trust me so much." (Mother Teresa)

"There are two ways of meeting difficulties: you alter the difficulties or you alter the way you meet them." (Phyllis Bottome)

"What lies behind us & what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

"The central struggle of parenthood is to let our hopes for our children outweigh our fears." (Ellen Goodman)


"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things." -- Robert Brault


"You've developed the strength of a draft horse while holding onto the delicacy of a daffodil ... you are the mother, advocate and protector of a child with a disability." -Lori Borgman

1 comment:

Kmarie said...

hmmmmmm yes. Beautiful...but it's still tough even with the true encouraging quotes. SOmetimes quotes get me through. SOmetimes I still cry, "take this cup from me" and I don't think that is bad because if Jesus did it in all his human ess , I (who is way less of a strong human facing lesser things) am allowed to have those moments too and be encouraged that the son of God gave us that example because he knew how tough it can be. He wept. He knew. He wept at his friends funeral even though he knew he would raise him up. He wept for the other's hurt. I think it is so okay to have these moments. And then there is great joy and peace at this age too. It will come as surely as the sun.