Children are not a burden to escape or endure; they are a blessing that drives us to Christ because we are incapable of parenting well without Him. - Kim Brenneman

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Nieces and Nephews


This is my oldest neice Marie who is 16. She braved the drive back from Minnesota for a visit. I was only 12 when she was born and i use to babysit her as much as my sister would let me. I would get dirty looks quite often because people would assume she was my daughter! By the way our new kitty bentley is hanging out with her. :) as if our house wasn't busy enough we added two kitties to the family....


This is my youngest niece Ashley (marie's little sister) . She is 2 years old and a little ball of energy. I enjoy seeing her whenever i can, but i wish that i wasn't missing her growing up!


This is my oldest nephew Franklin who is 2 as well (he is only 6 days older then ashley). He is a mini version of my older brother. He is sweet and i wish that i wasn't missing him growing up as well! 


And this is my youngest nephew Martin. I've talked about him before so you all know about him already. He is here, a lot. Over 40+ hours a week... and lately often over night
He is just another member of the family and I hope that someday he grows up just as great of a man that his grandpa (whom he is named after) was.

I just love them... so that's why i wanted to share! :)

1 comment:

Kmarie said...

He is adorable! I hope things are coming together!