Children are not a burden to escape or endure; they are a blessing that drives us to Christ because we are incapable of parenting well without Him. - Kim Brenneman

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

heart

I while ago i posted about having heart issues. Well after many doctors appointments, heart monitors and the like we've finally narrowed it down. Basically we've discovered that my heart issues are all related to my hormones. To make a very long story short, my doctor recommended that i go on anti anxiety medication or anti depressants. I thought she was nuts. Yes i do have a lot of stress raising three boys, two of which have special needs, but i do not feel that modern drugs that cover up symptoms is the answer. So i turned to the boys naturalpathic doctor and she had a much better conclusion. My adrenal glad isn't functioning properly, which can lead to fatigue, moodiness, low blood pressure, Achiness, Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar with irritability when hungry), and you guessed it... racing heart and chest pain. There are a ton of different symptoms and it can effect people different ways. That combined with low progesterone and a build up of yeast in my intestines, my body is/was very worn out. It's been two weeks since I've been to see the naturalpathic doctor and I'm feeling so much better!
Anyway, just thought i would update on that because it's been a while since I've said anything about it! I'm almost feeling normal again! yay!

Oh and i forgot to add.. the house is being put on the MLS and should be up by the end of the week! Praying for someone to buy it so we can move to minnesota and be with family.

No comments: