Children are not a burden to escape or endure; they are a blessing that drives us to Christ because we are incapable of parenting well without Him. - Kim Brenneman

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I never thought i would hear the word "pirate" spoken so much in one day. I guess it comes from having boys... pirates, monsters, dinosaurs, ect... It would be strange to hear about princesses and flowers and girly things all day.



Today has been a longer day. I'm ready for the boys to be sleeping but they aren't yet. Daniel and Elijah and in bed but not sleeping and Joshua is outside with Matt.



So i've been reading this book written by a man who has autism. He has such an interestingstory and it's been encouraging/enlightening to read it. I don't think that he ends up being a christian but he had a couple of observations on christianity that i found interesting and wanted to share...



"I was on shaky ground with all these christians, I could never tell what the rules were with them. Every Christian you meet has a different interpretation of God's word, a tottaly different view of mortality and they all think they're right."



How true is that?

No comments: