Children are not a burden to escape or endure; they are a blessing that drives us to Christ because we are incapable of parenting well without Him. - Kim Brenneman

Sunday, October 4, 2009

C is for Cookie

Today we made some gluten free dinosaur cookies...

Rolling out the dough


Cutting out the cookies



Matt walked by and thought it this was the funniest thing and had to take a picture..
(yes those are MY hand prints... I'm not sure why i do this but i tend to wipe my hands on my skirt if they are covered in flour... i know this may make you never want to eat at my house again but i promise you i am a very sanitary cook! )



Mommy Dinosaur and baby Dino playing



mmm yummy cookies done and ready to eat





Oh NO... The Dino is going to be eaten!






Chomp... yum yum

(that's ketchup on his nose from dinner!)

I tried to get him to decorate them but he just wanted to eat them... maybe tomorrow.
Oh and i CAN'T put up a picture post without putting up a picture of Elijah!

What a charmer!


1 comment:

Alfie and Maria said...

Yay! I'm glad you're having fun with the cookie cutters! The one of him playing with mommy dinosaur and baby dinosaur is super cute. :)