Children are not a burden to escape or endure; they are a blessing that drives us to Christ because we are incapable of parenting well without Him. - Kim Brenneman

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The shop nearing completion...
trim, paint, install the window and a door is all that's left...

Inside wiring is done...



It's coming along!!!!


For Maria... the Kitty we are going to keep.. i think I am going to name her Sasaparilla.. though she will probably respond to "Kitty" like "Peaches" (NOT my choice of name for her.. i would rather name her killer.. but when you live with a bunch of boys sometimes you have to do what they want) .. anyway I'm not firm on the name yet... so I'm open to suggestions. I want something unique!
More updates to come tomorrow...



2 comments:

Alfie and Maria said...

hehehe! I think that's a great name for her! :) She's a cutiepie!

Jamie said...

Sasparilla is cute... but maybe I'm particularly partial to the Rilla part.