Children are not a burden to escape or endure; they are a blessing that drives us to Christ because we are incapable of parenting well without Him. - Kim Brenneman

Sunday, May 3, 2009

I am blessed beyond measure. Surprisingly some days i have a tendency to forget that. I often feel inadequate and overwhelmed. God gave me these boys and this family and I'm going to continue to strive to love and care for them that's all in my power. Though some days I'm on the edge of loosing my sanity, I'm gently pulled back in by my loving lord and reminded of all the abundant blessings he has given me and the calling he has put on my life. really... is my life that hard? I have a roof over my head, food in my fridge, a warm bed to sleep in at night and I'm surrounded by love. I complain way to much.... i need to be more thankful. Okay there's my spiel.. here's some pictures. :)
























No comments: