Children are not a burden to escape or endure; they are a blessing that drives us to Christ because we are incapable of parenting well without Him. - Kim Brenneman

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

7

Daniel turns 7 tomorrow... oh how the time flies.. I remember after he was born and the doctors saying how big he was ( 8 pounds 3 oz.).. we thought he was so tiny! (compared to Joshua's 9lbs 5oz) ..





Happy early birthday to my middle son, who has taught me more about life, love and acceptance then anyone I have ever known. I would not be the person i am today without him. He is my joy, my challenge, my sleepless nights, my sweet snuggles and high pitched laugher, my practical joker, my unending energy, the one who misses me most, he is my son... and oh how I love him.
 
 

1 comment:

Kmarie said...

Aw!!!!! Happy birthday little guy! Middle children teach so much! He is so sweet and I am so happy for the mother you are and get to be:)
Wishing you a day full of cherishing.