Children are not a burden to escape or endure; they are a blessing that drives us to Christ because we are incapable of parenting well without Him. - Kim Brenneman

Monday, February 8, 2010

Sorry, I haven't had much time or energy for a good update. I've got a lot of things floating around in my mind and some great posts on little boys and heroes and the like. I'm sure I will get back to it soon... Until then I am EXCITED to announce that I now have a nephew! Franklin Charles Benesch was born on Sunday weighing in at 7 lbs 10 oz. I'm so excited to meet him, and i have to say that i think he looks just a little bit like my Daniel. What do you think?

Franklin


Daniel



In other news, we are building a bigger porch onto the house... here are a couple of pictures.
In the process... Joshua sat at the doorway almost the whole time just hanging out while Matt worked on it.


The halfway finished product. Matt said that I never post pictures with me in them, so here you go.. me and the boys.


And i thought this one was just cute!


The porch will be covered and halfway enclosed. I'll post more pictures as we finish it up.
And that's all I've got for you today!

No comments: